Recent manufacturing projects
The Atlas carbon lifting davit provides a simple, fast, elegant solution to a multitude of marine lifting requirements.
- prototype undercarriage system for commercial aircraft
- production of drill blankets for complex assemblies
- jet engine air intakes
Vacuum forming in ABS, polycarbonate and acrylics of:
- instrumentation boxes for sensitive equipment
- aircraft catering trays
And in epoxy resins:
- tooling for a midget submarine periscope
- life-boat cabin superstructure
- high pressure liquid nitrogen canister end-caps for use by NASA
- Heliball 323 for High Spy Remote Control Aerial Photography (using mini
- helicopter weighing 5.5 kg)
Contact us about your manufacturing project
Where a requirement exists for prototyping and the production of specialised hi-tech components, Jeremy Rogers Limited can offer the solution. For prices and further details contact us on 01590 646780 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.atlascarbonproducts.com for more information.
Because many our products need to be manufactured on demand, please allow up to four weeks for delivery.