'Olivia' CONTESSA 32 for sale
Built by Jeremy Rogers 2005
above: Olivia - Contessa 32
left: Olivia - CO32
Olivia has been lightly used since first being built by Jeremy Rogers Ltd in 2005. In 2014 she was bought by the current owners who undertook further upgrades including:
- Windlass installed
- New racing furler
- Stern re-painted
- All new windows fitted
- Copper coat touch up
- New batteries
There are also new sails which could be sold separately.
The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is Categorised A – "Ocean".
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull and deck mouldings are made of very high quality polyester resins; using Lloyds approved materials and polyester gelcoats.
- The skin coat behind the gelcoat is laminated with an isophthalic polyester resin to prevent water penetration.
- Teak laid cockpit and side decks.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fibre glass rudder with stainless steel stock.
- The rudder has 2 bronze bearings and a stainless steel lower attachment plate at the base of the skeg.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Beta Marine BD722 20hp diesel engine.
- Gearbox TMC 40:2:1.
- Engine Hours: c. 30 as of 23/04/2014.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Darglow 14 x 9RH 3 blade feathering Prop.
- 25mm stainless prop shaft.
- Monitor self-steering gear.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v/110AC ring main from shore power one socket.
- 1 x Engine Start – Varta 086 12v 74Ah 680 CCA (2014).
- 2 x Domestic – Varta LFS105 12v 105Ah (2014).
- Victron IP20 12v 30Amp 3 x outlet battery charger (2014).
- 70amp with poly vee drive.
- Sterling smart regulator and temp sensor.
- Ampair Aquair 100 towed generator.
- 230v ring main.
- Manual fresh water system.
- Manual salt pump at galley.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
Grey & Black Water:
- 1 x Black tank under forward port berth.
- Total capacity of 54 litres (12 gallons).
- Total capacity of 90 litres (20 gallons).
- Raymarine St60 Tridata.
- Raymarine St60 Wind.
- Raymarine St60 Graphic.
- Raymarine S1GP Tiller pilot.
At chart table:
- Raymarine C120 plotter radar.
- Raymarine AIS receiver.
- Sea ME active radar reflector.
- Garmin data /power lead.
- ICS Navtex 6.
- Raymarine 54e DSC VHF.
- Raymarine Hand held VHF.
- Clarion Stereo with water speakers.
- Victronix waterproof VHF Speaker.
- Taylors 030l Stove.
- 12v ISOTHERM compact classic fridge.
- Jabsco compact bowl manual heads.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating.
- Clarion stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers.
- 12v deck head and reading lights.
- 6 berths and in two cabins.
- Teak joinery throughout both solid and veneered.
- Blue Alcantara style upholstery.
- Teak and holly sole.
Lying: Lymington Yacht Haven
Price: £100,000 (VAT Paid)
Jeremy Rogers Ltd
Telephone: 01590 646780
Or direct to Tom Horsfall
Telephone: +447973 830661 (after 1st May 2018)