'Eildou' CONTESSA 32 for sale
Built by Jeremy Rogers 1973
above: Eildou - Contessa 32
left: Eildou - CO32
Built 1973, owned by us since 1976, mid-blue repainted c2010 and still looking very smart.
Always ashore on her own galvanised cradle and covered with full time dehumidifier and heater (both included) for every winter.
She was refashioned by Rogers c2000* and little used since apart from a couple of trips to the Scillies; Eildou has been our second boat for 7 years and we are not nimble enough to enjoy her anymore.
- Beta engine replacement with Darglo weathering prop. Always winter serviced and in very good condition.
- New mast with slab reefing, (standing rigging renewed c2010), powerful hydraulic back-stay tensioner, Furlex headsail system, LED masthead lights.
- Good Genoa, but could do with a new main, spinnaker gear and a couple of elderly but sound spinnakers.
- Oversize Lewmar S/Ts replaced cockpit genny winches which in turn replaced the spinnaker sheet winches. Halyard winches replaced with Lewmar S/Ts, everything led aft from mast.
Very unusual interior in 'birds eye' Maple which is refreshingly light, copied from original boat show model.
Burgundy coloured 'faux suede' upholstery in saloon, also in great condition and easy to keep that way.
- Updated heads compartment
- Updated galley with deep and effective fridge, opening visible next to sink in photo.
- New S/S two burner cooker with grill and oven
- Pressurised hot water system, stainless FW tank under teak and holly cabin sole.
- S/S fuel tank
- Electrical switchboard renewed and HD charger / conditioner installed
- Electric anchor windlass fitted c2012
- Simrad plotter integrated with VHF and instruments.
- Simrad autopilot
- Teak cockpit seats.
- c2013 all windows replaced
Any amount of good quality stuff in bosun's lockers!
She is ashore in Mylor Yacht Harbour, seems a bargain at £32500
Lying: Ashore in Mylor Yacht Harbour
Price: Seems a bargain at £32,500
Telephone: +44 (0) 7836 654554